Non-degree Study

We offer several non-degree programs for graduate students who wish to advance their education without pursuing a master's or doctorate degree. For example, you may take graduate-level courses to maintain or earn your state teaching license or earn one of our 80+ graduate certificates as a student at large. 

To start a non-degree graduate program, apply to the graduate school as a student-at-large. If you decide to seek admission to a degree-awarding program, you will have the opportunity to apply after you have started your course of study.

Contact Us

The Graduate School
Williston Hall 100

Phone: 815-753-0395
Fax: 815-753-6366

Office Hours

8-11:30 a.m.
12:30-4:30 p.m.

Visit Us Virtually

Request More Information

Back to top